Warranty and RMA Guidelines
Within 15 days of shipment, you may return any item in brand new condition for a refund (we do not refund the shipping cost unless the return is a result of our error).
Items must be returned brand new in original factory condition and packaging and must contain manuals and accessories. We will not accept returns of opened items (unless defective) or any items returned more than 30 days after shipment. If it has been more than 30 days and the item is defective, we ask that you please fill out an RMA form and inquire about the warranty details for the product. In certain circumstances some defective products will require repair/replacement by the manufacturer. In these cases we will ask that it be shipped freight pre- paid to the address on the RMA form.
Unwanted Returns: Unwanted returns will be subject to a 25% restocking fee, you must obtain an RMA# and merchandise must be in unused condition.
Refused Delivery: All refused deliveries (Unwanted Returns) will all be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Refunds will be issued minus restocking fee, and shipping and handling both ways.
All returns must include a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#). Please contact us at 919-650-4660 and request an RMA # and shipping instructions for your return. Returns that do not include an RMA# will be assessed a re-stocking fee or will be returned to the sender with no credit given.
We recommend that you ship your return via a traceable shipping method (e.g., Fedex, UPS, USPS with shipment confirmation). We are not responsible for returns that are not sent by a traceable method (i.e., we will not issue credit for returns sent through the mail that never show up). Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for your return to be processed once it has arrived at our facility.
If you are requesting a replacement for a defective item, we will ship your replacement after we receive and process your returned product. If you need a replacement right away, we suggest you request a credit (rather than a replacement), when you obtain your RMA number, then place a new order. The new order will be shipped as soon as we have your product available and your credit will be applied approximately 4-7 days after we receive the product you are returning.
For international orders, we will not be responsible for return shipping costs nor will we refund original shipping costs. This is the risk you the buyer accept by purchasing from our factory and requesting we ship internationally.
Warranty and RMA Information
All Uniiband products have a limited 24 month warranty which covers material and workmanship defects.
These warranties do not cover the following:
- Parts requiring replacement due to improper installation, misuse, poor site conditions, faulty power, etc.
- Lightning damage
- Physical damage to the external & internal parts.
- Products that have been tampered with, altered, or defaced.
- Water damage for units that were not sealed or mounted according to user manual.
- Units that were not properly grounded.
- Usage other than in accordance with instructions and the normal intended use.
Do not return any products until you receive a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Products received without a valid RMA number will be rejected and returned to sender.
All returns must have a valid RMA number written clearly on the outside of the box. Without an RMA number the shipment will be refused. For customers located in United States and Canada, customer pays all shipping charges incurred to ship the product to Uniiband. Uniiband pays shipping charges to return the product to the original purchaser. For all other countries, the original purchaser shall pay all shipping, broker fees, duties and taxes incurred in shipping products to and from Uniiband.
Provided the goods have not been modified or repair attempted by someone other than Uniiband, at the option of Uniiband, products may be returned either as repaired or replaced.
If it is determined that there is no fault found (NFF) on a unit within warranty, the customer will be charged $100.00 USD for evaluation & testing time. For products out of warranty, the standard NFF charge is $200.00. This charge will be at the discretion of Uniiband.
The RMA number is valid for 14 days from date of issue. The product must be received by the repair department within these 14-days or the shipment may be refused.
Any product returned that requires refurbishing, is damaged due to inadequate or improper packaging protection, or that has not been returned without original packing materials will be subject to a refurbishing fee.
Out-of-warranty repairs require minimum charges for test and repair services (minimum charge of $200.00 USD. Additional charges may be imposed for extensive repairs. All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. The repaired unit will have a 90-day warranty from date of return.
Return Material Authorization (RMA) Process
- Contact our Technical Support Dept. via e-mail or telephone. Provide product information and detailed description of problem. The following information is required:
- Company/Contact Info
- Part #
- Serial #
- Date of Purchase
- Detailed Description of Problem
- Constant or intermittent problem?
- Was the product working before and then stopped working? If so, what changed?
- We will review and document the problem. If an RMA is necessary, we will E-mail an “RMA Pre-Authorization” form which will contain all pertinent information about the product, warranty coverage, and the description of the problem.
- Please review the pre-authorization form for accuracy, sign, and provide payment (credit card) details. Payment details are required for warranty RMAs as well as non-warranty RMAs. Customer must sign and fax the pre-authorization back to Uniiband.
- Uniibandwill E-mail your RMA number and shipping instructions.
- Returned products must be shipped in original packaging with the RMA number clearly written on the outside of the box. Only send the item which is suspected to be defective. For example, if the radio is bad, do not ship mounting hardware, PoE devices, power supplies, etc.
- The returned unit will be tested and repaired to conform with current standard factory criteria. All tested radios will be loaded with the most current version of firmware.
- You will be contacted if repair charges are required for units within the warranty period, or for non-warranty units requiring extensive repairs.